We ordered the whole set from Amazon and they got here two days ago. I just finished the Magicians Nephew and I am now reading the Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe. Wow, these are such good books! I had only read two of them when I was younger and I like them even more now. It is fun to have a good book again. I have been going through a bit of a dry spell with reading. Anybody else have some good book suggestions???
Also, last night I spent about an hour at Anthropologie.com , oh my gosh, I love that store! And the catalog, which you can view online, is delicious or eeyishous(as Graham would say!). I love looking at the pictures and getting inspiried. I would totally wear almost everything they sell! I ordered a couple of things. I cant wait for them to get here!
Kind of random posts but its a random kind of day because Graham was up and at 'em at 3:45! Horrible, but hopefully he sleeps good tonight!
1 comment:
Yo. I love these books too. The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe was my fave book when I was a budding bookworm. :)
Post a Comment