We had a lovely, low-key 4th of July. Burgers on the grill, ice cream, chips and pop. All-American and very easy. Graham asked us every minute when it would be night time so we could light off the fireworks. That got a little bit old after the 20th time of answering, "When it gets dark, son." "But, when is it night?" "WHEN IT GETS DARK, SON!!!!" Once it finally did get dark, we joined up with neighbors and let off our fireworks in the street. The kids ran around crazy waving their little American flags. Super cute. Liam and I hung out in the house, he wasn't exactly enthralled with the firework display. Guess we shouldn't have bought the illegal fireworks from the Indian Reservation, but gosh, are they cool! After it was all done, Graham was disappointed that it was over and said we should have bought more...somebody help me!
I am going to post some random pictures that I have wanted to post for a while with stories and everything but I am to pooped to try.





1 comment:
What is it with boys and fire?
(And 20 questions)
Love your home!
Love, love, love the cake plate. Want it. Candlewick is one of my favorite vintage "styles"!
The cake ain't bad either ;)
Bandaids are a necessity in a younin's life - whether the boo-boo is real or not.
Want to see the "creation" when it's done!
Glad you had a lovely, low-key 4th!
Love ya, gal! ! !
Post a Comment