

Life is super duper busy right now. I am having a hard time keeping up(possibly due to the fact that I am big as a barn). I have alot of things that I want to blog about but there are bottle-necking in my brain and I can't get them all out.
One thing I was thinking about yesterday though is how much life changes. For instance, for the past 3 years that Heath was stationed on the cutter I remember how much I hated weekends. Weekends were the worst while he was underway. Particularly in California. Sometimes in Kodiak too. Heath would be gone for months and I remember trying so hard to fill the time taking Graham places by myself. The weekdays weren't as bad because people were working, kids were in school, etc. But, weekends are for families to be together and I felt very alone. But now, oh my goodness, now I love weekends! Can't wait for them to get here, cry over how quickly they fly by, and can't wait for the next one. I am thankful for the fact that life has seasons. Things change. Bring on the weekends!
The pics are from Lake Cresent. We went there again on Sunday after church. I think I could set up a tent on that beach and live there forever...or at least until winter. Graham had fun stripping down to his unders and playing with a "snake" (stick) in the water.
Oh yeah, and also at church, Graham said just before we went in, "Mommy, don't take me to children's church. It freaks! Just the nursery." He did NOT enjoy that experience the last time. I think it will be awhile before Graham is ready for full on Children's Church. I don't mind. I am just glad he will now stay in the nursery for the whole service without crying!
2 comments:
I doubt you're the size of a barn!
Bottle-necking - now I know what my problem has been - all that stuff in my head that I can't get out! ! !
Glad your weekends are wonderful - it does stink when your main sqeeze is gone.
Graham is too cute in his "unders"!
(good blackmail pic - lol!)
I feel a blog about friends coming up! It's been in my brain for some time - so you know it won't go away! ! !
Love ya, gal
chat w/u soon
xoxoxo
It freaks! LOL Just like his Auntie. If he's anything like me, he'll be 15 before he's ready for children's church...love you, and I'm looking forward to this weekend.
Post a Comment