I am sure to most people under the age of 29, 10:30 does not qualify for a "late night" post. But I am old. I am a mother. I am pregnant. I am a tired. Tonight 10:30 feels like 3am. Heath is watching Ultimate Fighting Championship-something on the t.v. and i am sitting beside him with the lap top on my lap(funny how I don't really use the "lap" top on my lap that often...?)catching up on some blog reading. Why haven't I done this before? I usually sit at the computer desk all hunched over until I can't feel my rear end anymore. This is way more comfy.
It has been a busy few days. Trip to Oregon. Trip back to Washington. So glad my mom and sis made the trip back up here with me. Graham rode the whole way in mom's truck 'cause he likes to ride with his Peppy. I was by myself, in the car ...listening to music and singing quite loudly because I COULD! Usually Graham requests his favorite songs and tells me not to sing because it gets "on his nerds." I was able to bust out to my favorite songs for almost 5 hours! But, I still missed having the little stinker with me :)
We then had a lovely 4th of July here with my fam. Good food. Great fireworks(love that Washington lets you buy the "big boys" legally...kinda). Perfect weather too. Oh my goodness did my boy love the fireworks this year. Watching him watch the fireworks was the best part. Although he is now very comfortable with matches and flames, which makes me quite uncomfortable. Why are all little boys pyros?
I must retire. Starting to spell funny and ramble.
1 comment:
Chritie - I can't tell you how much you make me smile, and chuckle, and even laugh out loud. It's like reading something I would write - in the tone I would write it!
Matches and boys turn into grills and men! ! (and don't touch their stuff or you'll hear about it!)
Can't help you on the numb rear - have that prob myelf on occasion and I'm not even pregnant - LOL
Love ya
oxoxoxox
Post a Comment