Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ready, set, POTTY!


Got the little Dora seat and the little Dora stool all ready. We decided to try the whole potty training thing in earnest yesterday...yeah, well, didnt go exactly as I had thought. Instead of Grammies usual 2 to 3 poo poos a day. He decided to hold it all day long so he wouldnt have to go potty. No pee pee. No poo poo. I cant believe he has so much determination. Well, actually yes I can. He did enjoy tooting on the potty. He would toot and say, "I did it!" But, I think all he really wanted was the promised Nips(his word for M&Ms) if he went potty. So for now I think we will celebrate just sitting on the toilet. Its all about little steps...right? :D
Also, I added some old/new spring/summer pics at the bottom of the blog just to remember what sunshine and green grass look like!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...