Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Morning World!

Grammie slept through the night!!!Yeah!!! We have had some rough nights for a while here lately. A good nights sleep makes a heck of a lot of difference. Maybe it helped that we took him to the pool last night for family swim. Boy it was packed. Its usually not that busy. If that is the case we are going swimming every night!

So yesterday, I started to make a list of everything I did that day. It is amazing all that we do in a day(even if we dont ever leave the house!) Here is my list. I would love to see what some of you guys do in a day too :)

Woke Up.
Watched morning cartoons.
Changed diapers twice.
Got Graham some cereal.
Checked e-mail. Read my favorite blogs.
Talked to Emily.
Did about 3 sinkloads of dishes with lots of "help" from G.
Let G continue playing in the sink while I put the dishes away.
Cleaned up G's mess from playing in the sink :)
Made coffee cake (again with lots of help!)
Heath surprised us and came home for lunch(so fun!).
Made lunch. Cleaned it up.
Made grocery list and started a menu.
Took shower(yes, it was after noon).
Disciplined Graham for playing with the blinds...again...
Changed poopy diaper.
Made peanut butter sandwich for Graham.
Tried to do craft with Graham but he liked dumping out the crayons and ripping up the paper better.
Put together puzzle with Graham.
Read Googlie Farm.
Tried to get G to nap.
Didnt work.
Played Noggin together on the computer.
Cancelled my audiology appt.(because I cant take a med flight to Anchorage while Heath is gone).
Made Pork Lo Mein for dinner.
Cleaned up dinner dishes.
Heath and I took Grammie to the pool.
Stopped at Exchange for cookie mix and twizzlers!
Came home made cookies.
Watched American Idol.
Put Grammie to be at 8:30(miracle!)
Heath read John Adams while I watched Lawrence Olivier's Hamlet(thought I'd give Shakespeare another try but I am still not that into it!)
Lights out a 10:30

That was my day. How 'bout you all?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...