



I just cant get that out of my head! Grammie and I met up with Emily and the kids today for lunch at the "Galley." The Galley is one of two places to eat here on base. Its a pretty good deal, about $4 bucks for lunch and dinner and that includes drinks, salad bar and dessert. The food is definitely cafeteria-ish but, not bad for that price. Well today, the place was packed! The menu said "Premium Lunch(not my first thought when I think of the galley!)" not sure if that was for Valentines Day but the biscuits were shaped like hearts...? Anyway, we had to eat in the pizza parlor because there were no tables available. That NEVER happens! They did have King Crab legs. I havent had crab in forever. Little hard to eat but good. After that we headed over to the rec center to let the kiddos run around. Kim and her girls came too. There was lots of running and yelling. Grammie boy got some much needed excerise and spent time with his buddies
Unfortunately, he came home and had even more energy, thus the pictures of him jumping off the couch. Ahhh, no rest for weary :)
1 comment:
Premium Lunch!! This made me laugh out loud, Christie...it wasn't your ordinary lunch. It was premium! These pics of Graham are hillarious, too. Nice action shots of him mid-air! I'm still laughing....see you soon!
Post a Comment