Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to Love.


I have been thinking about my word of the year the past few days. Thinking about love and how important it truly is. I ran across some quotes and little bit of Scripture with a "Love" theme. I have written them down in my quote book and thought I might share :)



If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

Mother Teresa


Love makes all hard hearts gentle.

George Herbert


Above all, love each other deeply because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 Peter 4:8


You will find as you look back on your life that the moments that stand out, the moments you really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.

Henry Drummond


Love You!

1 comment:

carla said...

Good words. I like Mother Theresa's quote. It's too easy to judge... I never think to scroll down to the bottom of your blog, but did last night and loved all the pictures!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...