Perhaps its because our car broke down today, we got locked out of our house and had to borrow the neighbors car to pick Graham up from school, perhaps that is why we did it. A little retail therapy if you will. But, we have been talking about it for quite a while and finally decided that today was the day. Man, are they fun! We have been Wii-ing our little hearts tonight. Heath was reading in Thriving Family magazine that playing video games together has changed a lot over the years. Instead of being sort of a solitary, couch potato producing non-activity. It has become an activity based, interactive, family inclusive experience. Sort of, taking family game night to new levels. I hope that is true. I hope it helps us during the winter when we are stuck inside a lot. I hope it helps me get smokin' hot with Zumba fitness. Ha! Ha! Just had to add that last one!
Well, I best be going because my children are driving me up the wall at this particular second. Ciao!
1 comment:
Wii, Wii!!! Oooo, la la!
We've been thinking about it too! We've decided to drop cable and pick up a Wii! Zumba, smokin' hot! Hm . . . do you think a 50 something could do it, do ya? Please say yes!
Have fun ~ send some pointers, and preferences, and pics (tee-hee).
Love ya
Post a Comment