Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Big. 'Ol. Sigh.

Heath had his wisdom teeth out today.

Found out that over the fall and winter he will be gone for school a total of 8 weeks.

Liam has had a few rough nights.

Graham declares that he hates school every morning and I have to drag him out of bed. Thankfully, he enjoys school once he gets there. He is NOT a morning boy.

But, this face sure does lift my spirits.
Yep, these two faces help out a lot. When, I am feeling a little...shall we say, overwhelmed. Life. Ride the crazy waves.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh, so sorry about Heath and the wisdom teeth, yuck, but even more sorry that you have to tow the ropes alone for 8 weeks!

Liams nights will get better, and Graham will succumb (sp?) to school. It happens, a lot! Show me a kid that loves school and I'll show you a brainiac! tee-hee

Thru the eyes of babes we are able to ride the crazy waves! !

And all God's children said? AMEN!

Love ya, ye kindred spirit of glass!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...