Saturday, April 16, 2011

My PMS Pledge

Today I, Christie Michelle Smith fully commit to: Stay in my pajamas all day long. Hover under a blankie with cup of tea in my hands whenever possible. Surf the web with reckless abandon. Serve my husband and children peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner(hey, they like them!) Not step a toenail outside my door because it is cold and because I don't have to. Try my darndest to slough off every bit of responsibility possible onto my husband. Neglect my laundry. Neglect my personal hygiene(sp?). Cry at commercials. Laugh at commercials. Cause my husband to wonder if I am okay. I will do my utmost to honor my pledge.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry with you .... but, I TOTALLY understand! ! ! Totally.

carla said...

Hahaha!

Janet Olson said...

I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...