Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still Tending To Sickie Babies

Well, around here I am still tending to sick young 'uns. Liam has been hit hard with this nasty bug. He has followed his brother's pattern almost exactly fever, constant napping, low appetite, coughing, stuffy nose, and all around miserableness. It is heartbreaking to see my boys feeling so icky. Fortunately they were not both sick at the same time. That has worked out really well because they have both wanted me almost exclusively and so I have been able to give them both some undivided attention.


These pictures are so sad! This is what I saw when I came downstairs on Sunday after Heath took a shift so I could sleep in a bit...Poor little red cheeked boy, crusty little nose, heavy breathing...being sick is just plain stinky!(Heath was watching NASCAR, thus the look of deep concentration ;)

1 comment:

Barb said...

He looks miserable, even in his sleep. We've been fighting it here, too. Little Piper's cheeks looked like that this past weekend. Hang in there. Apparently its a long running bug! Can't wait for spring!
Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...