
My boys love watching the weather. And, there has been lots of weather to watch around here lately. We have had about everything you can imagine finishing off with some pretty decent snow yesterday and today. Graham's first words when he woke up were, "It's snowing! I love this kind of weather!" Liam points to the window "ooohing" and "aaahing." He is fascinated by the snowflakes swirling past the window.
I now realize that I really should have enjoyed Liam being sick a lot more than I did. In retrospect, the three days of him dozing on and off were really quite peaceful...he is now making up for lost time by getting into absolutely everything. He has only been up for a couple of hours and already I have been following him around cleaning up spills and near catastrophes...It is as if he feels like he has been on leave and now needs to work double time in creating mischief and keeping me on my toes! Little stinker!
Heath's work had a 2 hour snow delay this morning. It has been nice to have him around for a little bit longer. I made french toast and Liam ate quite a bit of it. Another sign that he is on the mend. Neither Graham or Liam have had much of an appetite during this sickness. Its good to see them eat again.
I finished the last Julie Klassen novel last night. I have really enjoyed her writing. Her books have been a treat :)
Well, there are beds to be made, breakfast dishes to wash, diapers to be changed, fridges to be cleaned, and on and on and on. Graham reminded me that tonight is Winter Wipeout on T.V. There is much to look forward to! Have a great thursday!
1 comment:
Hey Christie, I just got done checking your blog for the first time in, I don't know how long. I didn't get caught up but I did get to read a few. I'm so glad things are going so well for you. That is great you get to stay there for 3 more years. We are hoping to get to take a critical fill job in TN. It would be only 6 hours from our family. We are happy here and don't want to have to move again, but I would love to be that close to home again. Anyway, it was great reading your blog again. Glad things are going so well for you. Graham is so big. Tell him we said hi. Take care.
Post a Comment