Wednesday, February 9, 2011
The Dentist and Golden Beauty
Heath watched the boys for me this morning while I headed to the dentist's for an 8a.m. appointment. I am having some significant jaw troubles so the dentist and I are trying to work out some options for relief. But, you know, I haven't really left the house before 9a.m. in a long time. And, by myself in the car no less. I must say it was absolutely breathtaking outside. Cold and frosty. A glowing winter sun bathing the world in its golden glow, even the paper mill looked pretty sillhouetted against a pink, purple, and blue sky. Clouds like white gossamer streamers floating across the sky announcing the party, "Hey, its another gorgeous day in Creation! Let's celebrate!" Just lovely. The dentist's office sits on a cliff overlooking the Sound. I had a perfect view of the Coast Guard Station and Canada sitting in the chair. I have to say that it really helps to have a pretty view when your mouth is filled to overflowing with the gunk they have to use to make an impression of your teeth. Not a fun experience but hopefully it will help in the long run. Well, I must tend to a semi-sick Graham (stuffy+grumpy) and an always up to mischief Liam :) Happy Mid-Week to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know your pain, I had to have that done, I got a night gaurd and it helped. I could tell you a story about when they did the impression, lets just say I could not really breath through my nose, and wasn't feeling to hot, and having that in my mouth for that long, well... the nurse had to change her scrubs, lol
Post a Comment