Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Real Files

Our living room. Right this minute. A mess. Liam is pulling all the cords out of my cord case. Is anybody else swimming in cords? I am going to have to label them. We aren't even that "techie" and we have more than I can count. See that empty wall space in between the two lamps? I want a really beautiful painting up there. I am on the hunt. Garage sales and antique stores here I come!


Grammie climbing on his bunkbed. We have been doing a major overhaul upstairs. Graham's room looks really good. He has a little desk in there where he can play with his legos, a small t.v.(one of our really old ones) for watching dvd's, and a bedspread on his bunkbed(which used to be on the guest bed). It looks very cute and cozy in there. He is spending a lot of time in his room which is a fun, new developement. Liam now has his own bedroom. We lost a guest bedroom but gained some sanity, defintely worth it. It is so nice to have a designated spot for both of the boys. Our room is up in arms. Work in progress. But, at least there aren't kids in it anymore!

Carla and Barb, thanks for the comments on keeping it real. It helps so much to know we are not alone in our realness :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...