
April Love is:
visits to McComb Nursery(above)
sitting on a blanket in our backyard having lunch
planting herbs
making sourdough starter
graham's swimming lessons
morning walks
cooking from scratch
kindergarten open house(to which Graham announced that he wants to go to school!)
watching our new fence be built
kids playing outside later and later
Heath's soccer games
rocking chairs on the front porch being swept off and used
Sweet Springtime :)
1 comment:
Christy, I just caught up (I had been so busy - that I got behind) with reading all your blogs from March 1 through April 17. And, I must say.... I TOTALLY enjoy reading your blogs/thoughts. You are such an EXCELLENT writer !!! You DEFINITELY need to write a book !!! I absolutely love your writings!! You make me laugh --and-- you make me cry (I'm sitting here right now wiping tears - seriously!). You have such an awesome way at looking at things we experience in life and putting them into words. I love how the little things with your boys make you so happy --and-- I'd LOVED your "Why I Love My Man" blog. You are truly gifted and blessed !!! And, I'm so happy that I have you as my 2nd cousin !!! It makes me proud !! Love you, Janell Duley
Post a Comment