Thursday, October 1, 2009

A teeny tiny bit early.


I am typing this with one hand while nursing the sweetest little cuddle bug I have ever seen...so, its gonna be short, but at least I've got a picture :) How can I possibly put ino words how completely in love we are? He is so wonderful!


Liam McKinley Smith

September 28th, 2009(he choose that day)

8:36 am

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, Christie! He is so beautiful! Have your feet touched the ground yet? How about Heath & Graham? I bet they are in heaven! ! ! What a very special blessing. Give baby Liam and Graham a kiss and a squeeze for me. And warm hugs to you! !
PS - Please send me your new address.
Love ya gal!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, he is so beautiful. He looks just like Graham. Congratulations.

Heidi G said...

Congratulations Christie. He is beautiful!!! Will be praying for all of you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...