Monday, October 5, 2009

So much...


So much I want to say. My heart is so full. So many stories of these wonderful first days with our new baby but I can't seem to form any of it into words. Of course, it could be the lack of sleep but I think it is just that I am so full of thanks to God for our little miracle and for my family that I don't have the words just yet. So, I think I will bask in the glow of all this newness for a little while longer. Simply enjoying these moments.

Thank you so much for all the kind comments and prayers that have been offered up for us. We feel so blessed and loved. We do have a little prayer request, Liam came home a bit jaundiced so we are watching it and hoping it clears up on its own.

Love and hugs from the Smith 4!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Well, I think you just said it all! Its okay to marvel in the wonderment of God! I am so happy for you guys and will pray for little Liam (and Mom and Dad, too).
Love ya!

carla said...

Those are such precious moments.

Heather said...

Enjoy and marvel at every moment you have...it's amazing how quickly it all changes. Hopefully by now Liam isn't jaundice any more, it can be a scary thing to understand and deal with. Trent spend some extra time in the hospital because he was jaundice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...