
We sure do love our Moby Wrap. Even Heath had to admit it is pretty amazing. A couple of moms had these while we were in Kodiak and I remembered how comfy their little babies and toddlers looked all wrapped up and snuggly. I couldn't remember what they were called but did a little research and found them. Absolutely the best wrap/sling I have ever tried. Liam likes to be swaddled and held close so I think it works really well for him. It really helps take the pressure off your back when holding your baby. And, its 100% cotton and completely washable and folds up into your diaper bag. I just love it! I am also loving the wipes warmer and hooter hider (for nursing in public) two things we didn't have with Graham but make life so much easier. I am all about that!
Heath says that he will not wear the Moby wrap in public though. A little too organic for him ;)
1 comment:
That pictures is so cute... I love seeing a man with his baby. And I LOVE my hooter hider, it is the best thing ever (although Ronin does try and pull it off when nursing which is fun) The moby wrap would have been wonderful too, as I am sure I could have done stuff around the house with him. I will put that on my list of to have for number two.
Post a Comment