Thursday, June 25, 2009

Right now.


Grammie is watching Sid the Science Kid on PBS. Eating cinnamon toast. I love how all his toys are sitting on the coffee table waiting for action.


I should have snapped pictures last night of him helping Heath mow the lawn. His feet were stained a lovely shade of green. He had a blast. His pushed his 'Mater truck right along side Heath as he mowed, with occassional breaks to yell and run wildly. After a bath he wanted me to read his "favorite books" from the library(we might actually make the 2 1/2 hrs of required reading for the summer reading program!). His fav's are The Plumply Dumply Pumpkin, Tim and The Blanket Thief, and every I Spy book we can find. I am reading Julia's Hope, by Leisha Kelly. Heath's mom hightly recommended it and boy was she right! It is so good. It really speaks to my heart right now and is timely in view of all the economic challenges in our country. Beautifully written.

1 comment:

carla said...

Inspired by Ali? =) We've been doing lots of reading too. I'm ready for Aliza to learn to read. lol. She'll bring me 10+ books at a time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...