Monday, June 29, 2009

Backyard Heaven

So often my days are filled with what-do-I-do-with-you-crazy-child moments. Not today. Today we:

had a Happy Meal picnic in our back yard.

played with the Happy Meal toys.

watched an inch worm climb up a blade of grass.

spread cotton sheets on the grass in the backyard and read I Spy books while eating jelly bean nerds.

laughed at a baby onion(had to be there for that one).

spotted a birds nest up in a tree.

had cookies dropped off at our door from a church we recently visited.

got a Duck Tales DVD in the mail from netflix (always reason for celebration).

soaked up some sun.

did 3 loads of laundry.

and dealt with Tricare on the phone.

A very good mixture of work and play and time with my boy. So thankful for this lovely little house and a fenced in backyard. It truly is the simple things in life that are the best :)

Tomorrow me and Grammie head down to Oregon to spend 3 days with the Ohio family. We are very excited but sad to leave dad at home. I hope he can make it without us ;)

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Love your hair and the past few days entries....keep "feeding" us honey...we be starvin' for fam news!

carla said...

What a lovely, productive day!

Emily said...

I love that you love that back yard! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...