Thursday, June 18, 2009

A pleasant surprise.

Yesterday just as Graham and I sat down for lunch we heard somebody at the front door. It was Heath! He was able to make it home from the station for lunch. I can't tell you how cool that felt. To have my husband be able to come home for lunch on occasion is possibly the most wonderful thing ever. We have never had that in our almost 10 years of marriage. It was lovely. So lovely.

What was not lovely yesterday was the enormous fit that Graham threw in Safeway...it was a real throwback to days I don't want to relive...I am hoping it was just a temporary relapse into toddlerhood, 'cause I don't think I could take that again! But, I was the coupon clipping queen yesterday and i "think" saved us some money. Always a good thing :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

It is lovely when you are pleasntly surprised!
And you are right - toddler fits aren't lovely - especially in public. I can say with honesty - I felt your pain! I think those relapses come and go - like the tide - so BE ON THE LOOKOUT! ! !
(I'm really not sure they're ever outgrown! LOL! ! )
OXOXOXOX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...