I am afraid that I am still feeling pretty overwhelmed by all this moving business. There is just so much to get lined up (especially if your insurance is Tricare!) still much unpacking, entertaining of little man, unpacking, playing with little man, unpacking, making food for little man, and yes, more unpacking.
Heath, is feeling the strain too. It is so hard to start a new job and I know he is in that place we all are when we start something new. You want to jump right in and get going but you hardly know where to start. Plus, he has been out of the small boat community for such a long time it is quite a transition from being on a cutter for 3 years.
I also feel woefully behind on emails, posting comments, and keeping in touch. But, i hope to get to that in a few days :) We keep trying to teach Graham that patience is a virtue(sooo cute to hear him say that) but, I feel like Heath and I are the ones that need to learn it!
2 comments:
I will be praying for that patience thing for you... I know what you mean. And it seems Mike and Heath are in the same boat (haha) starting a new job is a tough thing. Today is Mikes first day and he is nervous... but so happy that he does not have to go back to his old job anymore. Hope you get settled in soon, I will also pray on the getting the unpacking done and that you have energy, I admire moms who are on there way to two kids, cause being pregnant is exhausting, lol.
Little and Big men can be a hand full - not to mention our daily doings! Check out the verse on your side bar - God will watch over everything you have to do - you, Heath and little man!
oxoxoxox
Please don't stress
Post a Comment