That's such a beautiful, miraculous word! Congrats again.
I am so happy for you, Heath and Graham (and the rest of your family, too!) Heck, I'm even happy for myself...I get the pleasure of knowing another one of your children! :) I smile every time I think about it! xoxo
I never saw a test that actually says "pregnant." Too cool. That word would still take my breath away.
Wooo hoooo! I am so happy for you :-) Two is certainly different than one, and wonderful in a new and exciting way. Enjoy your pregnancy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's such a beautiful, miraculous word! Congrats again.
I am so happy for you, Heath and Graham (and the rest of your family, too!) Heck, I'm even happy for myself...I get the pleasure of knowing another one of your children! :) I smile every time I think about it! xoxo
I never saw a test that actually says "pregnant." Too cool. That word would still take my breath away.
Wooo hoooo! I am so happy for you :-) Two is certainly different than one, and wonderful in a new and exciting way. Enjoy your pregnancy!
Post a Comment