Sunday, February 8, 2009

Two Things

Two things I never or I should say rarely do, are take a nap and throw-up. Napping is pretty much all I am doing and throwing-up is pretty much all I "want" to do(but haven't yet). My goodness this pregnancy is sooo different from Graham already. I wasn't nauseous at all with him. It is taking me a little by surprise. I guess its true that all pregnancies are different :)

2 comments:

carla said...

Hope it doesn't last too long. Sound a lot like how I felt with Aliza. I never threw up, there's hope!

Meghan said...

You sound just like me! No matter how much I sleep I never feel rested... and I never took naps, until now. I'm SO thankful Caleb still has two naps most days... and today I plan on taking full advantage of both of them! So far my nausea isn't quite as bad as last time. I still feel like I'm going to throw up all the time, but last time I couldn't eat a thing for 3 months, and this time I'm trying to eat everything in sight remedy it. Hope you're feeling better soon!

My day is just now beginning and I can't imagine getting through the day... though I know I will :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...