Friday, January 30, 2009

Demarle at Home

Okay, so I have wanted to blog about this for quite a while and since my sweet friend Heather just started up a blog about Demarle(i added it to my blog list) I thought this was the perfect time.

Everytime I go back home to Oregon when I am not with my family, Graham and I are hanging out at Heather's house(how did the Lord know that she needed to move to the Portland area? I am still marveling at His goodness) But, apart from having a blast together I have had an opportunity to watch her build her Demarle at Home business. She is a representative for a wonderful line of baking and cookingware, of which, I am now a proud owner. It has revolutionized my cooking. I think I must have told Heath 15 million times on Thanksgiving that this was the best stuff ever. It is light-weight flexible cookware(made in France, which takes it way up on the cool factor) not plastic, but glass based. One of the things I love about it is if you move alot(military) and you don't know exactly what size your next kitchen is going to be it doesn't really matter because you can smoosh your entire bakeware set into a drawer! I am slowly but surely replacing all my metal and glass pans. My favorite pieces so far are the roulpat, if you bake alot, oh my word, nothing sticks!pie crusts, biscuit dough, you name it. And, the perforated baking sheet, I seriously think I use this thing everyday, perfect tator tots, cookies, chicken nuggets(basically our winter diet). And, the baking molds...fabulous! No more scraping casserole pans. I love to cook. But, clean-up can almost ruin it for me so anything that makes clean-up less of a hassle is worth its weight in gold.

So, if you get a chance head over to her blog and check it out. Also, request the Chile Relleno recipe. Delicioso!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So are you going to become a representative too? The stuff sounds pretty cool. I cook a lot which is why I started doing Tastefully Simple. I just love the food, so I figured I could sell a little. I am not the type to do home parties, but they aren't too bad. I don't pressure people much farther than the occasional e-mail, so I don't do very well in the business. I am mainly doing it because I like to buy it at a discount. When you live here and we can actually see eachother, I'll bring something to share and you can show me your cool cookware. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...