I got tagged on Facebook to write 20 random things about myself and thought I would share my list here. I think these lists are really fun.
1. I still love to swing on the playground.
2. I dip my pizza, any variety, in ranch dressing.
3. When I have a bad day I watch Summer Magic with Haley Mills and everything is all better again.
4. I was voted the funniest girl in 8th grade. I have never forgotten that honor. :)
5. If I feel a chin hair I freak out until I can pull that sucker out!
6. I wear oil of olay facial cream because it reminds me of my great grandma and I want to have skin like hers when I am 80+ years old.
7. I cry at Hallmark commericals or anything even remotely sad or touching.
8. I love Mystery Science Theatre.
9. Not much of a coffee drinker but love tea, tea, tea!
10. I am 17 years younger than my mother.
11. I met and married my husband in less than a year.
12. I read cookbooks like novels.
13. I can't seem to resist a piece of china.
14. I have flown 14 times in 3 years, if you count every take-off, with a child under 3.
15. I have in desperation completely flouted the law by riding in a moving car while breastfeeding my baby...we were driving across country and "had' to get there.
16. I stuck my tongue to a frozen metal ice cube tray to see if it really stuck like on a Christmas Story...it does.
17. I have my pajamas on by 5:00pm 6 at the latest.
18. I don't believe in fake Christmas trees.
19. I don't use a cell phone.
20. By the time I walk upstairs to get something I usually forget what it was I was going to get.
No comments:
Post a Comment