
When Ali Edwards says to jump creatively I say, "How high!" She posted a step by step on painting your background and then layering with stamps. I really wanted to try it. So, when Heath came home today I headed up stairs for some much needed "creativity time."I shamelessly and quite happily stole ideas from Ali's page but it was so much fun! Also, I am way into butterflies right now so I had to use lots of those on this page too.
I have wanted to scrap a page about my sister for quite some time. I love her so much. I am so proud of her, love to be around her, and want her to know that...do you hear me sis!?!? Heidi, this page is for you. I made one huge mistake while making it though. I listened to Orla Fallon sing Isle of Innisfree on my ipod. I had tears and snot running down my face. Fortunately none got on our picture!haha!
1 comment:
Ok...I am crying too. I am so incredibly touched! I always thought you thought I was a little "out there"....:-) I had no idea you felt this way!!!! Seriously, thank you. That meant the world to me. I almost can't listen to that song anymore...it literally makes me cry every time, and its more than getting a little wet around the rims...its all out dripping tears...I've never even been to Ireland!!!! But it means home, and that's something that always makes me cry in a good way. I love you.
Post a Comment