
"Flowers, our silent and motionless brothers with God's clothing upon them, have God's truth in their fragrances. I say, here is a truth of nature-a perfect thought from the heart of God-not an intellectual truth, but a divine fact, a revelation. Who but a father could think the flowers for his little ones?"
George MacDonald
Ah, life. Thursday was such a fun day. Yesterday, not so much. Lots of discipline going on around here. Lots of missing my man and feeling like a gypsy. And, to top it all off, I promised Graham a ride on the MAX(Portland's Light Rail System), and, we missed our train...note to self, never promise a child a ride on a train until you are actually sitting on the train!
But, today is a new day right? I thought I would start it with this quote and a picture of flowers. Always a picker-upper :)
No comments:
Post a Comment