
On August 22, 1978 I was born in Kansas City, Missouri. So that means today I am 30!!!But, I only feel 18...really, well except when I bend over and my back aches, or I try to play on the playground with Graham and I can't fit in the tunnels...but other than that, man where did the time go?
My Lil' sis, Graham and I just got back from staying the night on the coast as a birthday gift to ourselves. Heidi's birthday is the 25th so we traditionally celebrate them together. Mom always said we were twins that just happened to be born 4 years three days apart. Very true. I will upload some pics of the coast trip soon. Right now, I am pooped!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Christie! I pray it was a good one. The only thing that I didn't like about turning 30 was that I could no longer say I was in my 20's! The best things in my life happened in my 20's! Oh, more good times to come, right?
Happy birthday to one of the best, most wonderful, amazing girls I've ever met in my entire life!! My life is better and happier because of this day 30 years ago, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I am thankful every day for your friendship...you are truly a blessing to me. Love you!!
On a side note, I only feel 18 too, and my sister and I are born 3 days apart, and my mom used to say the same thing yours does..."I had twins the hard way!" :)
I'm glad you had fun with your sis...I'll call you soon! (We're leaving Sunday to head back to Kodiak.)
Miss/love you bunches!!
xoxo
Happy Birthday, my friend!
Post a Comment