Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bubble Tea


Just when I thought tea drinking couldn't get any better...I have discovered "Bubble Tea!" Invented in Taiwan, its a blend of milk, tea, and any kind of flavoring you can think of(my personal fav is almond) with big pieces of (black)tapioca in the bottom, thus the "bubbles." Way better than Chai. So terrific! Tried it at Saturday Market and have since had one almost everynight. There are two "Bubble Tea" cafes down the road from here. If you can find some near you, ya' got to try it!

2 comments:

carla said...

Looks yummy. If I ever have the opportunity I'll try it!

Emily said...

Do you remember when the Chowder House was that Thai restaurant last winter when we went? They had bubble tea there! You just might be able to get it in Kodiak! NO WAY!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...