Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kind of sad...

Well, because I have received a comment from someone I have never met before in my life I am making Heath and my blog "private" to only the readers I choose. Which makes me kind of sad because I loved thinking that extended friends and family could check in from time to time. I am trying to enter all of the email addresses that I can think of so that I am not leaving anybody out. If any of you can think of some more people that have liked to check in on my blog please shoot me their emails and I will gladly add them. Its not that I only want "close" friends and family to read this but I just don't want complete strangers knowing what I am up to. So anyhoo, I guess its the end of an era. Hope you all stick with me 'cause I just love this little blog and keeping up with all of yours too :)

Love,
Christie

ps I am adding the same emails to Heath's blog too so you should be able to access his as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...