



A little madness in the Spring/Is wholesome even for the King.
Emily Dickinson
Oh, pinch me! Am I in heaven? Graham was wearing shorts today and running around barefoot in the grass! So, so wonderful.
I packed G up in the car this morning and headed over to Oregon City to spend some time with my friend Heather and her two adorable kids. We went to the park, ate wonderful fresh baked herb bread, laughed at our kids being crazy, and sat on her front porch drinking tea and talking. Such a treat. The kids played so well together and that is a treat in and of itself! I am a very thankful gal. And, I needed the air conditioner on during the drive home! The air conditioner people! Can you believe it?!?! Yeah!!!
1 comment:
I'm longing for some of that blue sky. Enjoy! Aren't the children just happier when they can run outside?
Post a Comment