




Today was one of those milestone days for me as a mom. We took Graham to Oaks Park a tiny little amusement park in the Sellwood district of Portland. My uncle Wayne and cousin Lindsey met us there to spend the afternoon. Oh gosh, was it fun. Graham was amazing. He rode on some pretty big rides with me and Lindsey and then did some kiddie rides on his own...ON HIS OWN!!! When did he get big enough to do that? There were so many moments that caused that feeling where my heart constricts with love and thankfulness and a little bit of fear when he tried to stand up on the plane ride!
One of my favorite pictures from today is where he is standing infront of the the sign that says I grew up at Oaks Park.
You sure did baby boy, you sure did. And, you make your mommy so very proud.
1 comment:
What fun! I can't believe that Aliza is only 7 months younger than Graham. Every time I see new things that Graham does I think that it won't be long until Aliza does the same. Time goes so fast.
Post a Comment