Monday, April 21, 2008

Grace Bible Church





Yesterday, with the aid of an Aqua Doodle, some Nemo snacks, and a lollipop Graham made it through another entire service of church. And, oh boy, did that do wonders for his mommy's heart. The message was wonderful, the songs uplifting, and the people so loving and friendly. I love visiting my mom's church. This was the first time that I actually heard a sermon there and it was great. People came up to me after the service and said that Graham was such an angel! I dont get that very often so it makes my heart swell up 10 times its normal size :) I took some pictures because the church is beautiful. It was built in the 1800's by German immigrants so it has a really cool heritage.

It was a super successful Sunday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

The pictures are beautiful, I'm glad you got to sit through the service. Can't wait to see you soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...