Right now, I am settling in after a 5 day trip to visit my mom, sis and niece. We had a great time. It flew by. But, as always, juggling kids needs, hot weather, activities, food, car time, etc. is exhausting. I am still recovering. I will probably be recovered just in time to head out on our next excursion to Idaho to visit Heath's folks in less than a week! After that, I think we are gonna be done with travel for a bit. I have always had a unquenchable wanderlust, but even I am ready to settle down for a bit. :)
Monday, August 26, 2013
Being Brave
I have been feeling a tug, a pull, a gentle push to be brave in a certain area of our lives, actually in lots of areas of my life. I read this really excellent post that my cousin wrote and I thought, "This is for you too, Christie. Don't be afraid to fly." So, here is to being brave and trying new things and not being afraid if they will work out or not. You will never know unless you try. How is that for a teaser? I will write more on these brave new choices later.
Right now, I am settling in after a 5 day trip to visit my mom, sis and niece. We had a great time. It flew by. But, as always, juggling kids needs, hot weather, activities, food, car time, etc. is exhausting. I am still recovering. I will probably be recovered just in time to head out on our next excursion to Idaho to visit Heath's folks in less than a week! After that, I think we are gonna be done with travel for a bit. I have always had a unquenchable wanderlust, but even I am ready to settle down for a bit. :)
Right now, I am settling in after a 5 day trip to visit my mom, sis and niece. We had a great time. It flew by. But, as always, juggling kids needs, hot weather, activities, food, car time, etc. is exhausting. I am still recovering. I will probably be recovered just in time to head out on our next excursion to Idaho to visit Heath's folks in less than a week! After that, I think we are gonna be done with travel for a bit. I have always had a unquenchable wanderlust, but even I am ready to settle down for a bit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment