Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello Monday


Hello to being home from adventures far and near.
Hello to adjusting from "road schooling" to "home schooling."(Did I mention we made the brave decision to leave the public school home educating option? Last minute decision to become traditional homeschoolers and I am very excited about it.) 
Hello to laundry.
Hello to errands.
Hello to feeling like fall and fall decorating!(I had been fighting the coming of fall but I think I am finally ready!)
Hello to snuggles on the couch.♥
Hello to waking up early and having devotions.
Hello to lists and things to check off.
Hello to getting back into the swing of things on the home front.
Hello to a delicious cup of organic Ceylon tea with milk and sugar in a china mug.
Hello rain.
Hello candles with pumpkin spicy smells.
Hello to another Monday its nice to see you again. ☺

 

1 comment:

Barb said...

rJnogric 217
125Well, hello Christie,
Well, hello Christie,
It's so nice to have you back where you belong.

I've missed your blogging, Christie
Missed your stories, Christie

Missed our kindred spirits that seem to always get along.

You're sounding swell, Christie
I can tell, Christie
Seems your journeys gave you rest and made you strong.

So here's to Mondays, Christie
Swell ol' Mondays, Christie
Just don't leave me hanging here for very long.

Let's get bloggin' baby,
I don't mean no maybe,
Just keep us posted as your life
rolls on and on.

Can't seem to end this song! ! ! !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...