Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lake Crescent Afternoon

Packed up my boys in our new(to us) rig. The new rig is a whole 'nother story.

Packed some snacks.

Marveled at his big-ness.

Held my breath while he did death-defying tricks.

Negotiated the red jeep and just exactly how long each boy got a turn to play with it.

Started to hate the fact that I said yes to bringing the red jeep.

Marveled at the sheer beauty.

Watched my little fish very proudly "swim." Which was more of a rock crawl, but he was super proud.

That water was cold!

But, oh, so refreshing.

And, it was crystal clear.


Does anyone else see a whale here?


There is a reason we call him the duck whisperer.

I hope the ducks enjoyed our snacks because they ate most of them. They seem to prefer Doritos. So do I.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...