Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer is for...


Hiking
And Standing on mountain tops.

Summer is for carrying kids up said mountain tops.


Summer is for snow?

Well, heck, why not?


Summer is for daring.

And, being together.

Summer is for magnificent vistas.

And, really large beetles.

Summer is for sandals.

And, picnics on the front lawn.

Summer is for friends, sunshine, sprinklers, blue skies, otter-pops, running barefoot, and most importantly not having a care in the world.
WE LOVE SUMMER!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! I may just have to snag one for my pinterest thingy! I love the kiddos all lined up on the front yard. Ahhh. . . . to be a kid again ;). Just a FYI ~ I've started another blog ~ it's a quilt/sewing blog. It's on my side bar. Take a look see and tell me what you think?
Have fun camping! (I think Liam has it ALL figured out!)
Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...