So, I am feeling much better today(whew!). And, so I thought I would share a few little things that I am really enjoying.Above Rubies. This magazine was given to me by a friend at church. She attended one of their retreats and really enjoyed it. It is all about raising families to honor God. I would highly recommend checking out their website. Very good stuff.
Disney Family Fun Magazine. The first time I read one of these was at the dentist's office. I loved it immediately. Great ideas for crafts, games, etc. Really doable stuff. Not like Martha Stewart where you have to order glue from Belgium to make a birthday card for grandma. This magazine has ideas for things that you probably already have in your house. I like that. Plus, I got a free subscription for signing up with Mamapedia. Can't beat that.
Window Markers. Crayola makes these great markers for writing on windows and mirrors. I think I like them as much as the kids. I have been writing Bible verses that I want to memorize on our bathroom mirrors and drawing pictures on the kitchen windows. Its so fun! Great way for Graham to practice his letters and numbers too.
My nook book cover and light. This was my Mother's Day gift this year. I picked this set out at Barnes and Noble. I needed a new light, this one is much brighter than my old one and feel in love with the cover as well. The front of the cover reads: "She kept her nose in a book," and the back cover reads: "And, her head in the clouds." That just about sums it up! I loved the hot pink outside and orange inside. So cheerful. And the best part was that is was originally $125 which I would NEVER pay, but we paid $30 because it was marked waaay down. Love that.
Just a few little things I am into lately :)
Oh, yeah and I am diggin' him too...

Grammie Boy is still asleep, other wise I would have added a picture of him too :) Because, I am really diggin' that boy too. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment