Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If...

If I can drag my sorry rear off the couch I would like to sit outside in today's beautiful sunshine while my boys play outside. But, that is a big IF because I am still at the point in this stomach yuckiness that I can't be to far from the, well, you know.

But, I really want to go outside and feel better because I want to have another day like this one.

I posted video on facebook of this picnic because the two of them were being so incredibly cute! We had a lot of fun that day. Was that only a few days ago? It feels much longer. Being sick does that doesn't it? Its hard to remember better times. :/

These pictures are of the boys helping me clean yesterday. Once Graham got a hold of the Windex every single glass surface in our house had to get cleaned. He truly did help out so much. He helped load the dishwasher, clean the bathroom, sweep the floors, clean the windows(of course), and pick up toys. He told me that he wanted to help me because I was sick and needed the rest. Now if that doesn't make a mommy feel better nothing will!


And, last but not least, a picture of the two of them having breakfast on the back porch. At our house, hats are not optional.
XOXO,
The Smiths

Oh, yeah, and I have to record that Liam went poo poo in the big potty four times yesterday. He was very proud of himself and we were proud too!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Please take care of yourself and get better soon! Thank Heaven for little boys ;) They love their Mamas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...