Tuesday: We drove to Bremerton, ate at Chuck E. Cheese, went to the dentist(which was incredibly cool and kid friendly), and made a stop at Old Navy. I was really thankful for how good the boys did. Liam slept almost the entire way there. Chuck E. Cheese, by myself with two munchkins, was not a bad experience at all. The place was almost empty when we were there so it wasn't hard to keep an eye on the boys. The pizza is really good so both of them ate. Liam had fun following Graham around and I had fun watching them have fun :) The dentist office was quite the experience. It is located in a forest of gigantic trees, you would never know a dentist office was in there. They have a super cool toy/movie area. Parents are not generally allowed to go back with the children into the dental working area but you can watch them through a window. Graham loved it. They had tons of toys for the kids to play with in the actual work area. He played with a dinosaur puppet while he was laying in the chair while they checked his teeth. Looks like juice has been a major culprit in the decay of his teeth...so NO MORE JUICE. That is going to be hard. But, as nice as the dentist's office is I really don't want to have to keep going back there until Graham looses his baby teeth. Looks like as it is we will be going back at least 3 times probably 4 to remove the infected areas and put caps on...I am just hoping it will all be painless. But, the Dr. is really nice and Graham loves it there so that helps. I was told twice that he is such a good boy and a really good patient. :)
Chowing down at Chuck E. Cheese.
More pizza please.
Such concentration :)
Watching brother through the window.
The viewing windown was really low so it was hard to take pics but I love how he is playing with his dinosaur puppet while the dentist is talking to him :)Wednesday: Told Graham 100 times that Spring Wipeout was not on tonight but would be on Thursday. Took Heath lunch.
Thursday: Took Heath lunch again and since the sun was out let the boys play on the playground at the station. It was beautiful. Not warm but not terribly cold. We needed the sun on our faces. Liam took a really long nap afterwards. Let Graham watch Megamind while Liam napped. He loved it. Later in the day some of the neighbor kids came over and played at the sandbox. There were 6 kids around that sandbox. There was not a free square inch. With all the babies joining in the fun the playtime space is at a premium. After that we had dinner in which Liam polished off a roast, he was dogging it! I cannot tell you how fun it is to have a child that eats. I love it! Then, finally it was time for Spring Wipeout. Whew!
Friday: TGIF! Thank goodness its friday! Liam has been eating all day and is currently eathing the crumbs that have collected in the couch. Yeah. My mom and sis are coming up for a visit this weekend. Girl time :)
1 comment:
Ahhh.... the memory lapse event. I am very, very familiar with it! I have many days like that. Many.
I love kid friendly dentist offices! They rock!
Only 100 times? Wow - I envy you. I'm lucky to get by with SEVERAL hundred!
Glad you had a good week and time with hubby :)
Spring is on it's way! ! ! !
Enjoy the "gal time"!
Love ya
Post a Comment