Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dum, da, dum, dee, twiddly dee dee...

So, I haven't done a random night time what-in-the-heck-am-I-saying nonsense kind of posts in a long time because I have been snoring the minute my kids hit the hay...or I have been reading until, well, um, er...maybe like 1a.m.ish. I know! I know! It is ridiculous for a person who has been complaining about not sleeping for 15mo. to choose not to sleep. But, the books have just been so darn good! And, there is a world of difference to being up with a screaming child at 1a.m. and reading a really good engrossing novel at 1a.m. A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE. Oh, yeah.

We are all much healthier around here. Heath is getting some color back and looks less like Edward Cullen's buffer brother. Although the entire Smith family looks like we could belong to the Cullen family. We are literally a shade of white that I believe has never been invented before. I think we could use a trip to someplace tropical. At least red is a color.

Seriously though, I am so thankful Heath went to the ER. It seems that his type of swelling is pretty rare and if left untreated could cause major problems even death. I am so, SO thankful that he went in. He, of course, doesn't think that it would ever have become that bad. I, on the other hand, am sure it would have gotten that bad, had he not recieved treatment. Men!

We watched Disney's Prince of Persia the other day. Really good movie. We were happily surprised. Would very much recommend.

Well, I thought this post would be more rambly. But, it isn't exactly the wee hours yet. Although these days 9:30 might as well be 1a.m.

I am thinking about starting up my literary blog again. I sort of walked away from it one day and never returned. But, I have been reading some really great books and would love to share them and get more indepth into reading...we shall see. I have such grandiose plans for life but rarely get around to any of them. That is okay though. Truly. Someday.

Now, I just need a good haircut and a new bring on the spring blouse. That just sounds so refreshing. So does a nice bubble tea. Graham asked for one today out of the blue and it made me want one too.

Well, Heath is stealing my NOOK tonight. Whatever shall I do???ZZZZzzzz.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...