Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Scrapbooking




There have been 2 days in the last 4wks that Liam has fallen asleep in his carseat while driving. I have been able to carry him in the house set his little carseat on the floor and he has slept for at least an hour. And, I have dashed up to my Scrap Nook to do a few pages. My new motto is "Just Do It." I am trying not to over think anything. Just put the pictures on a page add some journaling, and call it good. I have to say I am enjoying it so much :) Here are a couple of pages. The pictures are pretty old. There are of our time in California. I don't remember too much of the details but it is fun just grouping them together.

2 comments:

carla said...

Lovely pages! It is a great feeling just to DO a page. My pages these days are paper, pictures, words and an embellishment if the page is lucky.

Kim said...

These look great. I wish I would start up again. I don't know where to start Graham looks so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...