Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June-uary

What would you say if I told you that 2 days ago Graham was wearing gloves and a hat because it is so darn chilly here? I hope you would say, "You poor thing that's terrible!" Because it is(and I like pity). So, yeah, its cold. We are still wearing jackets and long pants. But, I am not complaining, not really. It does seem like the Northwest has had some pretty long, dry summers over the last few years so I am sure this is good for us. But, I can't help but want to turn the sprinklers on and let the kids run through them.

In other news last night was the first night of Vacation Bible School. We took Graham and the neighbor girls and they loved it! I was really hoping that they would. They said it was "AWESOME!" and can't wait to go back tonight. That makes my heart happy.

Also, I ordered hot rollers for my hair from Amazon. It is official. I cannot use a regular curling iron. Just don't have the coordination. Hope these work...

And, other, other news, Liam is in a new phase called I-Won't-Let-You-Change-My-Diaper-No-Matter-How-Hard-You-Try. Its lots of fun. Trying to change an 8mo old's diaper while he is standing on his head truly tests every ounce of patience this old gal has.

Happy Summer to all!

2 comments:

carla said...

I pity you! It is summer now! We are in our second week of 90 degree days.

Barb said...

We have melted down into our shoes here (if we are brave enough to wear shoes!) 94 today and 98 tommorrow plus the heat index. Be glad for gloves right now - I know - I would be complaining too if I were cold. We have had an unusually warm spring. The girls have been in the pool since mid May! The heat will find its way there and you will be glad, and hot, but glad for water sprinklers, and, did I say, HOT! :)

Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...