Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Sandbox


Liam is not in the car seat just in case you might have wondered.

Yes, Liam has mismatched socks on and a snot bubble coming out his nose...what can I say?






My dad came for a short visit on Monday and, when I say short, I mean short. That is how he does it. He barely touches down before he is off again but in true dad style he was able to make a sandbox for Graham and the neighbor kids in only a day and a half. I am so excited about this. I have wanted a sandbox for Graham forever. Not just any sandbox either, I wanted one that would be off the ground and fit up to 8 kids...because that is how many kids we can have at the house on any given day. So, I just explained to dad what I wanted and "Voila!" it appeared. I think the best part was watching Graham help his Grandpa. That means so much to me. Now we just have to add a few more coats of "Blueberry Inlet" paint, buy the sand, and we will be up and running for hopefully hours of digging pleasure.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I love your sand box! I saw the finished product on FB! The kids didn't waste time putting it to use did they? Your dad did a great job! Go Grandpa! ! !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...