Sunday, April 26, 2009

His New Trike







On Wednesday I bought G a little trike at St. Mary's Thrift Store here in Kodiak for $5. I have been on the lookout for a used trike for quite a while. I didn't want to spend a ton of money if Graham wasn't into it yet. But, I don't have to worry about that because he loves it. He was pretty frustrated at first trying to get the one-pedal-at-a-time rhythm. I let him practice in the house. There was alot of foot stomping and pouty face. I thought he was going to give up but he kept trying and got it. Now, its pretty much all he wants to do when we head outside. Definitely worth $5!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Nothing like good cheap fun!
Is that snow I see? tee-hee

carla said...

I was going to comment on seeing GRASS!!!!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...