Saturday, April 18, 2009

Conversation with Daddy

I need to post one more time today to record the conversation that Graham had with Heath over the phone this afternoon. They talked for a very long time, as a matter of fact, the only way I could get Graham off the phone was to promise him that he would talk to Daddy later(every phone call after he asked if it was Daddy). I wish I could remember all that was said, but two of my favorite things was when Graham sang his rendition of Old Toy Trains by Roger Miller. Its one of his favorite songs right now. And a little bit of conversation that went something like this:

G- "Daddy are you going to be there for Halloween?"

Heath- "Yep, Buddy I am. What do you want to be this year?"

G- "Mmm, a Cheeseburger."

Heath(laughing)- "A Cheeseburger, huh? What should Daddy be?"

G- "Uh, French Fries."

Heath- "Well, if you are a Cheeseburger and I am French Fries then we could be a Happy Meal!"

Me- "Can I be the toy that comes with the meal?"

G- "No, you are going to be a Shark."

So, it is all settled. Heath and Graham will be a Happy Meal and I will be a Shark. I am okay with that. :)

2 comments:

heidi_lynn825 said...

I'm crying. That is so sweet.

carla said...

Too cute. I laughed out loud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...