Tuesday, June 25, 2013

So many things...

I have so many things I should be writing about! So many life moments, experiences(both big and small), thoughts on life, love, and the state of the union, for corn sakes! Generally, I don't like to dwell on being "behind" when it comes to memory keeping. I mean what does "behind" really mean? Recording my life and my family's life experience isn't a test, right? But, really, I am behind! I should be recording stories like these:
 Stories about a gumpy-faced 3yr old,
 and, impromptu creations, Graham's scorpion.
 Rainbows over Lake Cresent,
 And, worshiping together at church camp.
 Stories about our cabin, the kids, the poop, and pee accidents, the fire alarm going off in the middle of the night due to the stifling heat in cabin, and serious lack of parental sleep.
 And, of blossoming friendships which, of course, make the lack of parental sleep well worth it.
 Of little boys waiting for their first ripe strawberries.
 Of, free book finds.
 Of herbs that I am constantly using in my cooking which is really fun.
 Of delphiniums
 and roses
 and peonies.
 Oh, the peonies! How I love thee!

And delightful surprise gifts from far away friends that make me smile every single time I look them.

These are the things I should be writing about, but wait, maybe I just did. I sure hope so, because I have to get ready and take my boys to a magic show at the library today. Gotta fly!

Blessings,
Love,
Christie

1 comment:

Barb said...

Your flowers are gorgeous! I get weak in the knees over Peonies too ;). So glad your summer is off to a good start ~ grumpiness and all. I love your tea cup feeder ~ it's, so. . . you!
Keep us posted on your doings. Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...