Monday, March 25, 2013

Cozy Lego Cottages

Yesterday Liam beeeggged me to build Legos with him. And, in  fit of inspiration these little cottages were born. To say that my boys were having fun would be a gross understatement. They were having a blast. And, I was having a blast just creating with them.
This was the cottage Liam and I worked on together. He was SO into it. He loved the putting things in on the bookshelves and in the refrigerator.

The Black Widow enjoying a cup of tea in front of the fire.


Liam's storm trooper having a snack.

An aerial view. Liam really like planting "begetables" in the vegetable garden.

Graham's amazing house!

A landing strip for his helicopter, plus his own vegetable garden.

The main living room. The table swivels so more people can fit around it. Brilliant! I love the picture that he "bought at Wal Mart" on the wall.

The upstairs bedroom complete with t.v. and ant farm.
Liam and I were sent an invitation to come to a party at Graham's new house. An awesome time was had by all. Let me tell you, the conversations that we had were so darn fun. I love being a mom. Truly, could there be anything better? 

2 comments:

carla said...

These are amazing! It also confirms the feeling I've been having tonight that I need to just play with my kids tomorrow.

Barb said...

Ahhh.... Legos. We still have Ben's. They will go to him when he has a "wee-wot". :) FYI ~ I'm up and runnin'. Yay! Enjoy the play time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...